11.18.2007

What We Have Been Up To...

We went to the Jazz vs. Memphis game last weekend in SLC. It was a fun game to watch, but my favorite part of the night was going to The Bombay House and eating the curry and naan. I think Brian and I may be eating there again this Friday night before the Jazz vs. New Orleans. We figured we may as well hit a few games since we have been going down to Utah so much for family activities. We went down once for Nick's Homecoming and again for his talk, and we are going down for Thanksgiving, Julianne's Wedding (Dec 5th), and the weekend before Christmas. It's becoming our favorite drive!


3 comments:

kristen said...

julianne is getting married!? how old is she!? i need to see a picture!

Heather said...

Hi Kelly!!! It's Heather from BYU-H! Cute blog!

Jessica said...

I love the song on your blog!