2.26.2009

Viva Las Vegas

After hanging out in St. George we drove down to Vegas. Sadie really hated being in the car, but once we got there she couldn't stop kicking her legs in excitement and flirting with anyone who looked her way. With those baby blues can you blame her?!

The day we went to the top of the Stratosphere this was going on and I thought man if only I was in shape and not on the beginning stages of getting sick... YEAH RIGHT! Who wants to do it with me next year though :)

I was determined to go on a ride while we were there so Lisa and I decided to ride X-Scream on top of the Stratosphere Hotel where we were saying. What a thrill!


Probably the coolest thing in Vegas is the Bellagio Hotel water shows. They choreograph music to a bunch of different songs. Sadie obviously agreed with me. She loved watching it too!

Watch out... this is gonna make you want to watch Titanic.



The last night there Lisa and I saw Christina Aguilera, Michael Jackson and Elvis to name a few. We thought we should be apart of the show.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Beginning stages of getting sick?? Are you pregnant? :o)

MadMadameMim said...

would love to do the strat thing next year. You should look into it, sounds awesome!

Kelly said...

YES I AM PREGNANT! okay not even. That will be the day. I guess I need to be a little more careful about the things I write :)

Tiff- I read that if you can run three miles then you can do the stat run so I say lets definitely do it!

natalie said...

What a fun trip! Sadie is quite the little traveler.