It is funny how old I feel by being married five years, like that is such a long time or something! I feel really lucky to be married to my man and realize that he is just such a perfect fit for me. Love you lots Babe!
Your wedding pictures are so beautiful... what a cute couple! Okay... so what action did you use on the first picture? it looks so cool! and how do you find the slide picture movie thing? If I don't make one by clicking "make your own" on yours... where do I find it? That was a good idea to show off your pics! Congrats!
You look beautiful in your wedding pictures. It is great to have such things as anniversaries so that we can reflect back on such a wonderful occasion. I am glad that Brian surprised you with such a special day.
7 comments:
Congrats on the big 5! Your wedding photos are sooooooooooooo cute!
Have a great anniversary today. We're so glad you found Kelly, Brian. We love you both!
happy anniversary!! i forgot you had such blonde hair. love your pictures!
You guys make the perfect happy little couple! Congrats.
Congratulations! I love your wedding photos! You were a blondie!!
Your wedding pictures are so beautiful... what a cute couple! Okay... so what action did you use on the first picture? it looks so cool! and how do you find the slide picture movie thing? If I don't make one by clicking "make your own" on yours... where do I find it? That was a good idea to show off your pics! Congrats!
You look beautiful in your wedding pictures. It is great to have such things as anniversaries so that we can reflect back on such a wonderful occasion. I am glad that Brian surprised you with such a special day.
Post a Comment