
Our garden has been flourishing and it has been fun to go out and pick stuff everyday for our meals. Yesterday I made my very first batch of salsa and I must say that it was amazing! While I pick the tomatoes Sadie has learned to find the strawberries (her favorite) and just eats them until they are all gone. We have also discovered that Sadie really likes corn on the cob. Go figure!
3 comments:
Wow! That really IS a beautiful garden. Nice work team Stewart :)
MMMM! Good job on your garden. We didn't get in our house soon enough to get a garden ready, but did try to grow it in buckets- not such a good idea- it's all dead. But, hey the primary song says "The prophet said to plant a garden" not make sure it lives hahaha! Looks like you had a lot of fun at the fair. The petting zoo was Joels favorite spot too!
Wow! It looks great! We have a teeny tiny garden this year. I was a little late on planting but I have got some tomatoes and carrots. My spinach died, my beets aren't going to be big enough, and my cucumber didn't make it! ha ha! It's a start! Hopefully next year I'll be more on top of things!
Post a Comment