10.08.2009

Pumpkin Patch


We spent a lovely afternoon at the pumpkin patch across from Tautphaus Zoo. These little girls are such troopers for putting up with Mom's that can't get enough pictures of their little "Pumpkins!"



Sadie loves watching Clifford, in fact she just laughs and laughs (and barks too) at it while eating her afternoon snack. She wasn't too sure about this little dog though.



9 comments:

Us Bailey's said...

How fun! I love fall and pumpkin patches! We may have to go check it out sometime! Very cute pictures!

Kristine said...

Wow, I love that first picture- the coloring you did is awesome!

natalie said...

we've been out of town and I am way behind on reading blogs. It's been fun to see what you've been up to. Hurray for another girl!! I definitely love having 2 girls. sisters are so fun.
And I just love what you do with your pictures. I wish you lived closer so you could sit down with me and show me everything.

crack'n up ourselves said...

I loved the shoe/pumpkin picture...so cute!

Erica said...

I definitely need to tag along with you sometime, I love your pictures :) And Sadie is adorable! I'm excited to see you guys this weekend.

Sharee said...

You do such a great job with editing pictures to make them look amazing. Sadie is going to be such a cute big sister. She was so passive and gentle with Ryker today... I know she will do great.

Krishele said...

Darling photos Kelly! Sorry I haven't been commenting much...since I downloaded google reader and your blog doesn't have a feed cause it's private, I don't think to come over here often enough. You have such a cute little family. I'm excited for #2!

Katie said...

Kel, you're so profesh! What a budding graphic designer you are :)

The Devin Stewart Family said...

I love fall. Your pictures of Sadie are so cute. You will have to teach me how to do pictures like the last one.