2.07.2010

Enjoying the Snow

laugh

It seems like we haven't been outside enough enjoying the snow enough so we made it a point to get out a little this week. I love this picture of Brian and Sadie sledding through the shadows of the trees. We went to Freeman park and enjoyed the little hill there.

shawdows

This face says it all. It has been pretty darn cold here!!!

PuckerFace_30

Here is me...very pregnant and so ready to deliver this Tuesday at 7am at EIRMC. Wahoo!

SadieMom_30

SadieDadSwing_30

I ran inside to get my camera and when I came out again Sadie was face down on the driveway. It freaked me out until I saw that she was just eating the snow. She is such a funny girl!

SadieSnowMouth_30

Brian and Sadie went down the hill one time and they both flew off the sled. Brian stopped, but Sadie kept sliding for another 40 feet because her snow suit was so slick. It was major baby abuse! I thought Sadie would have been in tears, but when Brian went to check on her she was lying on her back, staring up at the sky with a HUGE grin on her face! He picked her up and she said "Wwweeeeeeeee!"

TopofSlide_30

And to conclude here is a great wipe out by Brian... he has got the volleyball roll down!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Okay, so I don't know how long your labor will be, but I'm having lunch on Tuesday with my sister at the hospital and we could come by with some menu stuff. Since that might be too soon... she could come back anytime if you still want her food help. I'm so excited it's coming so soon!!!

Kelly said...

That would be cool! Come on by and we can chat about babies and food.

Us Bailey's said...

Sledding looks like fun! Good luck on Teusday!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of that cute baby girl!

devrie said...

wow, that's so exciting. russ is working in the village and every time i drive through i hope to see someone. no luck yet, though. hope things go great for you! good luck!

Towne Family said...

It's Tuesday morning and I remembered today's the day. Good luck. We'll be thinkin' about ya.

Krishele said...

Kids make sledding fun again, don't they?

I hope everything went well today. Happy new baby day!

Kristine said...

Grant keeps asking to watch the sledding one and the Sadie one. He thinks she's pretty cute! Hope you are doing well! Looking forward to seeing your baby!