Between raising two busy girls, watching the first season of Glee (which is so addictive), and ...well... LIFE, it is really hard to keep up on blogging, so here is a catch-up of pictures and events from the last few weeks.
Emmy had her two month check-up awhile back and here are her stats...12lbs 4 oz (83%), 23.5" long (87%) and 15.75 head (79%) She has started to squeal and has great conversations with whoever will listen. She is sleeping really well (she usually gives me a 6-8 hour stretch at night) and can lift her head up pretty high during tummy time.
For FHE we pulled out the Primary hymnbook and played songs. Sadie’s favorite show is Little Einstein’s and she is really into music, playing with friends, and rocks. When Emmy is taking naps, Sadie and I go on “nature walks”, but all she wants to do is pick up and examine the neighbors rocks. Luckily a majority of our neighbors have landscaped with rocks, so there is quite the variety for Sadie to play with.
Brian got a BBQ this last weekend and I will never go back to boiling my artichokes. They taste SOOO good grilled.
I’ve been trying to get family pictures each Sunday after church and this is the resistance I got from Sadie this last week. She looks like such a little teenager!
For Brian’s lunch break we went and fed the ducks. Sadie had so much fun that we went again the next day with some friends.
I entered a picture in a photo contest this last weekend and went to a workshop where I learned some Photo shop and posing tricks. It was fun using some local printing and framing stores so I finally can suggest some people to my photography clients other than Sam's Club!
Sadie had her first bubble bath on Sunday and asks for one daily now. It is a great way for her to unwind at night.
Brian has finals this next week and then we get him all to ourselves this summer! This Thursday is our 6th yr anniversary and we are going to The Sandpiper to eat (YUM). Brian bought himself a super duper new phone called an “Incredible” (I think). The girls and I are headed to Utah on Friday for about a week so we give Brian plenty of time to study and plant us a beautiful garden.. And I think that about sums everything up!
5 comments:
Cute hair, Kelly! And obviously SUCH cute girls! I didn't know you guys were coming out on Friday.. we're excited to see you :)
that photo workshop sounds so cool! it's crazy to see the girls growing so fast. adorable pics with sadie and the guitar. grilled artichokes? i want some! anyway, sounds like a busy, awesome life you have!
cute pictures!!!
Your hair looks really cute in that picture where you are holding a picture. Sounds like you are enjoying life and enjoying the little things that are really the best. Glad you will have more time with Brian this summer.
Happy Anniversary!! I think it is ironic that we got married a weekend apart!! It is also ironic because we went to the Sandpiper to celebrate our 6th as well!! Your girls are beautiful. Emmy is changing so much!!
Post a Comment