So I feel like we have sorta dropped off the face of the earth with the family blog, so I thought I would throw some pictures up here to show that we are alive and well (well not really well...we have all been sick for the past two weeks!)
Sadie has been doing swimming lessons twice a week and she has learned so much in such a short time. Her teacher, Coach Caroline, is the cutest girl and has been teaching them so many fun games to play in the pool along with the usual stuff. We go swimming at least two times a week and it has been nice to have something that both the girls enjoy to do and to get out of the house.
I asked Sadie how much she liked swimming and she said “this much”!
On St. Patrick's day a leprechaun came and messed up our living room, put streamers up and left Sadie gold coins. We also had a lot of green food including biscuits, eggs and potato soup. Sadie didn’t really care a whole lot and just wants it to be Easter. I pulled out the Easter decorations and she found this stuffed rabbit my Mom gave her and calls it Rabbi. Sadie and Emmy take turns cuddling with it.
Like I said we have all been sick, but Sadie still has enough energy that she wants to do crafts all the time. Here is one Sadie and Brian made one rainy Saturday while Emmy and I were sleeping. Brian makes much better stuff with Sadie than I do so I hope this crafting business continues with the two of them.
Sadie keeps calling Emmy “Em” and I think it is the cutest thing. If I ever just take Sadie by herself on an errand she always is worried that “Em” is not with us.
I’ve been editing some old pictures with some new actions. I can’t wait for spring and the blossoms to come on!
7 comments:
Thanks for posting again. I was having major withdrawal. I'm so glad that you have little swimmers! They can life guard when they are teenagers:) You need to sell your flower hair kabobs at the local kids shops. Lisa wore the one you made her yesterday, and was feeling like a fashionista. Sadie and Em can be the models....they look sooo cute!
I love your girls bows. Do you make them yourself. If not, where do you get them? I know how to make bows, but I usually never get around to it. :)
Very cute!!! All the crafts you do are so cute! Glad you're all feeling better too! We love swimming lessons too! So fun to watch these little guys have someone else teach them! Good luck!
That last pic of Sadie is darling. We need to come up and do pics of the cousins in the apple orchard this year!
Very cute pics! You need to teach me all your photo tips and tricks! Where do you get your actions? Do you make them up or download them? And where is this apple orchard?....I love it! Your girls are adorable.
I'm very impressed with Brians crafting skills. Wow.
so super cute! love it all the colors the photos the inspirations oh to be so cute!!! one day!! thanks for the invite again i don't know what keeps happening but hopefully we will be good now have a good one b
Cute Pics. I'm sure Sadie is a fast swimmer with those long arms!
Post a Comment