5.17.2011

Weekend In Pictures

FRIDAY
Fed geese with friends at the Greenbelt. Emmy manages to eat a piece of poop before I could get to her and also tried to crawl into the river mulitple times. Sadie thought it would be fun to sort the poop and then throw it into the river. That night I got to scrub poo off of all our shoes. I might need a little break from the river and all the poo!
That night we had a nice family date and got ice cream cones. 
SATURDAY
Brian woke up and played bball for an hour before going with me to the MAD dash where we both ran the 10K. They ended up sending us on different routes so we passed eachother in the middle of the race and both thought we were going the wrong way. After the race, we picked the girls up and went back to the finish line where they had free Jamba Juices, Great Harvest bread, and just enjoyed the environment. It was kinda a big event and it was fun because it was just at the park in our neighborhood. I haven't ever watched The Biggest Loser, but that didn't stop me from getting my picture with Moses!

That night we went to Grandma's Chorallaries concert and had a fun times with cousins. Sadie reminds me constantly of how much she loves her cousins. It was fun to hang out with them for the day.
We spent a lot of time with Emmy in the hall during the concert. I was about to edit off the scab on her face, but I thought we would just pretend it was a baby bindi.
SUNDAY
We went to church, took naps, and then headed out to an apple orchard that I was just sure was in bloom, since Utah's orchards bloomed at least two weeks ago, but of course there was not a blossom in site, so we just went to a random garage thing that I wanted to try for pictures. Here are just a few for fun...

1 comment:

natalie said...

love the garage pictures. How do you find all these great places? Are there a lot everywhere there or do you have to really look?