6.05.2011

"We are a forever family." - Sadie

We are heading to Utah for a week, so don't expect any updates soon, but here is a family picture we took tonight. It is so nice to do photo swaps with friends. We have been pretty much getting them done with every season change and it takes a lot of the stress out of it because I know we can always try again. Also when you do get a good picture it is a happy surprise. My kids were both pills tonight too since they are both a little sick, so I was floored to get a shot I love. Can't wait to get it printed, framed and hanging in my living room. Thanks Natalie!

8 comments:

Nichole McCrae said...

I love it! You all look so good! I am part of a great family! Love you all!!!

Katie said...

So pretty! It really is so exciting when at least one picture turns out good after a crazy attempt at family pictures!

Kim, Tanys, Jason and Hailey said...

Amazing pic!! I love the highlights in your hair too! They look so good, even if the pic is in black and white!

m@R(! said...

you guys are all so good looking! love the picture.

natalie said...

Great pictures!
I haven't found anyone to do photo swaps with. You are so lucky!

Sharee said...

You all look so great in this picture!

Scott and Collette said...

Lucky (read this in your best Napoleon Dynamite voice)! Hope you had a SUPER FUN birthday yesterday!!

Jessica said...

cute pic kelly!!!