1.10.2012

Oh Christmas Tree...

Sadie and Emmy were singing that song all December long...and here it is: Our lovely HUGE Christmas bush! I thought it was such a gorgeous, thick, wondefully smelling tree! It just sort of took up a huge chunk of our living room. It made me really happy that it was from Oregon too (just like last years tree), but we spent half as much. Sadie did a great job choosing the thickest tree there too.  
Sadie wanted to take a few pictures. Lucky us to be her models :)
 And the decorating was so much fun for the girls. I felt bad that I was feeling so pregnant and lazy and really just ended up getting everything out and cleaning up. I didn't do a lot of the decorating that night, but I tried to still capture the excitement the girls were having!
 They REALLY liked all of Brian's older toy ornaments. 
 Silly faces!
 I think there is about five ornaments on one branch. Way to go girls! They made every inch of that tree count.
 Brian is standing on a chair to get Sadie up that high. It looked like a circus balancing act.
I just realized there aren't really any great pictures of just the tree, but just wait until the Christmas Eve post... We have our traditional picture in front of the tree that will show it off a little more ;)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

What happy little decorators! I think I spot a vintage YW decoration. That is a big fatty tree,
and I'm glad you & Brian are young and ambitious enough to take on such a monstrosity!