This girl is already three weeks old and I have been terrible at posting pictures of her! No worries, I have taken literally thousands and done so many photoshoots (my Mom can attest to that). Any extra time I get, I have been in the basement catching up on the painting that I couldn't do for the last nine months.We are all so happy that carpet is coming next Friday and we can be done with the basement. Of course there is always the bunk bed project, the garden/yard and many more projects to fill up our time, but it is going to be so great to play downstairs and have some extra room.
Bree is such a wonderful baby. I think I am loving this baby stage even more with Bree than my first two because I realize how fleeting it is and how fast they grow up. I can't wait to edit and share a few more pictures, but until then here are three that you've probably already seen :)



3 comments:
Totally diggin' the photo--what a doll! Keep 'em coming.
Those pictures are adorable!!
Congratulations!
LOVE THEM! You are so talented!
Post a Comment