9.10.2012

Family Pictures

This last Friday night we did a family picture swap with the Snedaker and I am so happy to have a picture with Bree in it that I can't print big for my living room. I think it is just amazing that Natalie and Chris got Bree to smile so big. I wish I would have been looking to see what Chris was doing, but I was just cheesing it up for the camera and never looked. It turned out to be a really fun night because the girls were acting really good (for the most part) and we had prepared for a lot of fits.  
Bree's sad face cracks me up in this one. She was definitely done for the night!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

You may have to sign your girls up for softball after those incredible pinata swings! The picnic table shot is so artsy and has quite the gamut of mood swings:)

natalie said...

These are adorable. I love them all. You have a beautiful family. And I love seeing all the pics of Bree since she is about the same age as Tori!

Megan said...

Wow beautiful family pictures. Your girls are pros!

Krishele said...

What an adorable family! I sure miss you guys!