We did a little more birthday celebrating for Brian while we were in Utah. We had a nice date night up in SLC at Tucano's and then went to see the Harlem Globetrotters. I usually like to buy Brian Jazz tickets (that's NBA not music just to clarify haha) but I thought I'd change it up this year and try something new.

We had amazing seats...like 4th row from the floor to watch a pretty entertaining display of basketball/comedy/dancing. But next year I think I'll stick to buying him tickets to see a game.
We were home on Brian's actual birthday and always throw him a superhero party. He is such a super Dad so it is fitting...right?!?!
The girls got to the candles first so he didn't get to make a wish this year, but we are all just wishing that he gets done with school soon so we can have him all to ourselves.
There are so many things to love about Brian, but here are just a few to get a flavor of how awesome he is...
1. He would rather spend time with his family than anything in the entire world...seriously.
2. He is reading the girls a chapter book called, The BFG every night and always find new was to bond with them even with being so busy.
3. He somehow figured out a way to juggle going to work 40 hours a week, school two nights a week and finishing our basement last year. We are still trying to figure out how he did that. Must have been divine intervention (and a nagging pregnant wife).
4. He is so frugal and modest and drives our piece of hud car (that we bought when we were first married) to work every day just to have one less bill. He is so tall and barely fits in that thing. One day we will buy him the blue truck of his dreams.
5. He'll watch chick flicks with me and complains when I won't cuddle with him. I think it's cute that he's a cuddler.
6. He reads scriptures with us every morning and makes sure we say family prayer.
7. He got a 96% on his last paper, and has gotten really good grades the last three years of his MBA program.
8. He cooks dinner more than I do and everything is always delicious, except for the time he burned the Papa Murphy's pizza..haha. Just had to throw that in there for a laugh.
WE LOVE YOU BRI!





No comments:
Post a Comment