My sister, Katie, and her boys came up for a visit, and Emmy called her Aunt Kitty the entire time. Or at least it sounded like that and I really hope it sticks. I love it!!!
At the time, my girls had just discovered "Spiderman and his Amazing Friends" on Netflix and the boys were happy to find out that they weren't going to be subjected to girl shows their entire stay.
Emmy did a lot of snuggling with Auntie Kitty.
The first day they were here we went swimming and then to Great Harvest.
That night Brian treated us all to Leo's and I was so glad he was there. I can't handle that place on my own.
Day two we took pictures, played at the park, and picked out treats for a movie night. On day three I was impressed that Katie had her boys up and ready and made it to our 8:30am sacrament and stayed all three hours of church. Now that is dedication! After church we came home and the kids made collages with church magazines and presented them before they drove back to Utah. We absolutely loved our time with the brothers. So nice to know that if we never have a boy in the family that we can always call on "the brothers" for some boy time and cousin bonding!










1 comment:
So many cousins all in one place...whew! Very cute group shot of boys and lovely glamour shot of your sis. So nice that sisters can get together and cousins can bond:)
Post a Comment