I was always really nervous to go to Rexburg Rapids without Brian because I was thinking this place was more on the scale of a Seven Peaks....well no it is just the perfect size for our little family...not to mention lifeguards around every corner. We went their for a b-day party and had a fabulous time. We spend 80 percent of our time in the kids/baby place area, 10 percent in the lazy river and then the other 10 percent laying out. Not sure why I had to use percentages but at 11pm it seemed like a good idea. We all had a blast and went back one other time with friends that summer....I'll dig those up next.

Bree made a friend with one cute baby. So nice to look back when she was such a sweet baby :)











1 comment:
You should send that 1st picture into Rexburg Rapids. I'm sure they would use it as a promo!
Post a Comment