I was scrolling through some old posts and came across these goals I made back in 2011 and I am so happy that I actually have accomplished quite a few on my list. For my own records I am going to highlight the ones I've done and then I guess I get to start working on crossing off the rest on this list!
1. Have a healthy baby girl
2. Make a photography website
3. Complete the new Personal Progress program - I'm pretty close
4. Go to Disneyland and take pictures of the firework show with the castle in the background
5. Take some incredible newborn pictures of Emmy - i thought they were good :)
6. Teach Sadie to sing a primary song
7. Go to a Jazz game with Brian and Sadie - Brian will be happy this is on here
8. Make a huge strawberry trifle for my birthday - or just because
9. Lose all pregnancy weight and maybe even a little more...
10. Go on an Eastern Caribbean cruise with Brian
11. Take pictures of the SLC Temple and make a canvas print - I took great ones of the girls in front of it.
12. Read the scriptures everyday for at least five minutes for an entire year
13. Take a photography class at the college
14. Go country dancing with Brian
15. Run a 5k this year. I am thinking the one on the 4th of July
16. Plant a peach and apple tree in the backyard
17. Go see Wicked again but this time in California I think
18. See Grease, Hairspray, or a Disney production on Broadway too - we saw Lion King in Vegas - close enough.
19. Take pictures of the Arches in Southern Utah. - we are going in October!!
20. Memorize a hymn to play on the piano
21. Get a hammock set up in the backyard - I decided to get two lounge chairs instead
22. Plant a garden
23. Go on a nature walk with Sadie
24. Visit Devin and Neesha in Colorado Springs
25. Get a trampoline
26. Hike the Narrows with Brian.
27. Visit Nikki and Matt in California
28. Exercise faithfully three times a week for three months
29. Setup a photography studio in my basement
30. Design a better business card
31. Have a photo shoot once a week for six months - I've been busy....maybe not that busy but I don't think I could handle being that busy!!
32. Plan Sadie's two year birthday party
33. Plan Emmy's one year birthday party
34. Attend a photography workshop
35. Read one book a month for six months
36. Go on the Sundance Full Moon Lift Ride
37. Display pictures at the Eastern Idaho State Fair
38. Get my photography equipment insured
39. Get my hair dyed back to brown and grow it out
40. Find thee wedding photographers that will let me do a photo shoot along with them
41. Organize my house so EVERYTHING has a place
42. Have a canvas print made of a picture of Sadie and Emmy
43. Go out to lunch with old HS friends like Melissa, Courtney and Aimee
44. Write in my daughter's journals every week for a year
45. Visit my extended family in Oregon
46. Go skiing at Mt Hood Meadows
47. Go inner tubing down Provo River
48. Take Sadie and Emmy swimming at Seven Peaks
49. Design a new logo for my photography business
50. Potty train Sadie
51. Go to Lincoln City Beach - we went to Tillamook instead
52. Buy a 15mm fish eye lens
53. Wash all my windows including the basement ones
54. Get family pictures in an apple orchard
55. Do something special for Brian everyday for two weeks
56. Find a really fun step aerobic video and buy the step equipment
57. Eat at Blue Hashi
58. Get enough food storage for our family of four
59. Sew a car carrier cover for Emmy (I love this new corduroy fabric I found)
60. Go to photography club faithfully three months straight
61. Have a new family over for game night/dessert once a month for six months in a row
62. Learn to cook all of Brian's favorite Korean meals
63. Do a photo shoot underwater
64. Finish our basement
65. Go to Korea with Brian (please, please, please)
66. Find some fun props for photography
67. Do five mini photo sessions in one day
68. Get to know all my neighbors on a first name basis
69. Take our parents out to dinner
70. Paint an accent wall in my house
71. Go on a family fishing outing (and actually catch something)
72. Learn how to take HDR photos
73. Go snorkeling somewhere exotic - Cabo...woot woot!
74. Hike Devil's Staircase
75. Write an article for a national publication
76. Go to Mesa Falls
77. Give The Melting Pot a second chance
78. Go white water rafting (whose game?)
79. Jump off the big rock at Waimea Bay
80. Design a photography portfolio book
81. Scan in my writing portfolio
82. Play on the playground at Happy Valley Elementary
83. Finish converting Thurman family VHS to DVD's
84. Hike Table Rock
85. Take light writing pictures
86. Go to Bear Lake
87. Buy a jogging stroller
88. Splurge and eat a polish hot dog
89. Go camping with my little family (I know I am crazy)
90. Visit my brother at the "big house"
91. Learn how to use some of Brian's tools
92. Type up all of my journals
93. Throw Brian an awesome 30th birthday
94. Go on a European vacation
95. Hike Mt. Timpanogos
96. Sleep out on the trampoline
97. Cook dinner every night for a month
98. Reduce my worldly possessions by 100 things
99. Take Sadie and Emmy to get a photo shoot at JC Penny's to see what it's like
100. Buy Brian a BBQ
101. Make another 101 list for 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment