2.09.2014

Emmy turns 4!

I better get's Emmy's 4th Birthday posted before she turns 5 in a month! Just a little behind on the ol' blog :) Sweet Emmy has now decided she loves having her pictures taken and is quite photogenic! She is the goofy one in the family and always making a silly face or saying something witty to get a smile out of us. We like to write down the funny stuff she says...

Emmy was putting on hand sanitizer at the gym and I said lets go wash your hand. Emmy says, I already put the baptized stuff on my hands.


Emmy was crafting, putting beads on a peg and she said, "Mom can you not see me, I'm doing privacy."

Look over there in the mtns. I can see some broccolis.

We told Emmy to sing a carol when she was dropping off Christmas treats and she said, "I don't want them to laugh at me, I already feel sad."

Mommy, you are beautiful, but I want to have a babysitter now.

"I almost cutted my bum so all the food could come out."

"Naughty Sadie! I want to be an alien so don't help me."

Brian: Did the unicorn poop colored balls?
Emmy: Yeah! With his magical bum!
Brian: Should we have chocolate cake for breakfast?
Emmy: No! We should have healthy stuff. Chicken, fries, and pop!

"I've got boogers in my ear! And they taste nasty!"

"These are not socks. They're "mail-bloms"."

Brian: What's an iguana?
Emmy: Um...2 + 3?

Brian: Does my breath smell like roses?
Emmy: Uh huh...a stinky rose.
"Ahhh...I love myself."

"My lips hurt...can I have some of Daddy's lipstick?"

"Remember, Jesus doesn't hatch eggs and he doesn't eat candy."

And here are a bazillion pictures to enjoy...
 
My friend, Eva, made Emmy the most magical Frozen cake that I ever did see! Emmy knew Eva was making the cake and the anticipation was killing her! She asked all day about her cake and she was so excited to take some pictures with it.
 I'm pretty sure this was Emmy's first birthday with friends and she is such a social girl and there are so many other girls out there her age...not to mention we just invited their siblings too because I know my girls are always sad when one kid goes to the party and they aren't invited so we had a lot of gals!
 
We played games in the basement and Brian had  pulled all the songs with video off of YOUTUBE since the movie was not out yet. That played on repeat the entire party and it helped keep things really calm and organized as people waited to play pin the nose on Olaf.
Brian just free handed this Olaf poster!! I am so lucky that he has so many hidden talents!
We had a snowball fight, glitter snowflake tattoos, and made edible snowmen.
The point of these pictures was to write thank you notes on the back of each picture....oops never happened, but it was nice to get pictures of Emmy with her friends. 
Eva had made Emmy a special cupcake for her friends party.
I feel lucky to have awesome friends that stuck around and helped things to keep moving and keep kids happy! 
More pictures of my sassy girl!
We had the family party that night and I thought it would be a fun tradition to get a picture with each girl on their birthday....it was a little harder than I thought. 
Brian got a chocolate pie to celebrate his birthday too because I think his parents were going to be out of town on his birthday. 

No comments: