4.11.2015

Easter

Let's just say how amazing it is that I am actually blogging something that happened less than a week ago!! My usually turn around is a few months. Go ME! :) We were looking forward to Conference Weekend and Easter. My girls just LOVE holidays and Brian and I love hearing all of the great talks. Before any of that happened....about 8am Saturday we were coloring eggs. Bree got the hard boiled eggs and the two oldest were doing regular eggs. Emmy was surprisingly okay when she cracked about three of her eggs. Gotta love Brian's picture face!
That night while Brian and his Dad were at the priesthood session, we went out to eat and then to get some dessert. We have quite the group of fun gals if I do say so myself!
These lucky girls got cute Easter bags from their Grandma with treats, a stuffed animal, and a egg and spoon race game. I should have took some pictures of all of the crazy ways they decided to hold their eggs in the spoons.They included under the neck, in their mouths, hopping around. Bree would just throw the egg right to the ground to get it to crack, obviously not quite getting the point of the game.
 
Easter Morning
I always find it funny that my girls will somehow know that it is a holiday and their internal clocks will wake them up bright and early. The Easter Bunny had hidden their baskets and they all found a lot of treats and a hula hoop or a "Whirlawoop" if you ask Bree. 
 Bree just LOVES princess gloves and there was such a great sale at Little Adventures Dress Up while we were in Utah that I stocked up on things Bree loves, princess dresses, capes, accessories. Even Baby Roslyn has a few things that are going to be stored until she has some bdays. 
They all requested coloring pages while I made breakfast.
After both Sunday sessions, Grandparents came over and the Easter Egg hunt began.
 One of the few pregnancy bump pictures I have. I am 30 weeks in this picture.
I gave each of the girls a shellac glitter nail makeover! Very bright and shimmery.
Those hula hoops provided a lot of entertainment!
Even Great Grandma got in on the action!

No comments: