Emmy wanted a Minion themed birthday and since the movie had just came out, it was super easy to find everything we needed for it! Brian had the wonderful idea of Emmy having a movie Minion party and it sounded easy enough, so we rolled with it. I started to design a birthday invite and while I was gathering ideas I came across this cute one and decided it wasn't going to be worth the time and hassle to put one together myself when someone had already spent the time doing it. Etsy and Pinterest are the best!
This note was Emmy's contribution to getting ready for her party. She wrote, "Check in the pocket of the minion. You will like it. You have to!" (I think she left out the "you"). Inside the pocket was the invitation to her party. Pretty funny girl!! She writes stories and notes all the time.
Sadie was a great server and helper during the party! It's so nice that her and Emmy are old enough to really be good helpers.
Emmy is Miss Social and always has a hard time narrowing down who she'd want to invite, so she always ends up with a big party.
The kids were laughing hysterically throughout the movie. I watched some clips and the minions started to grow on me (I've never been a huge fan)!
Rosie Belle loves big groups of people and seeing how much attention she can get. Pretty easy when you are this darn cute!
This picture truly captures youth at it's finest...nose pickin, face makin!
The crew
Emmy was super polite and read everyone's cards and appreciated their artwork. She is very aware of others feelings and always tries to make her friends feel important. The only person I've really seen her clash with is Bree, but that is a blog post for another day.
Our friend Maddie made sure to take good care of Rosie!














1 comment:
Boy did Emmy have a fun b'day party with all the trimmings!! Emmy's minnion note was perfect! I love Rozzie Rosie Belle's cute dimples:)
Post a Comment