5.27.2016

Facepaint

 Brian was in California for three days for work, so the girls and I went to Chickfila's family night for FHE and we waited in a super long line to get their face painted by Kelly...a really fun lady who I share the same name with! The girls all slept with their paint on their faces so they could show them off at school the next day. Emmy's got smeared and she cried all morning long that it wasn't perfect. She decided to wash it all off before school. Bree made it to joyschool with her's somewhat intact, and Sadie said a boy at school told her that her face looked weird. It's too bad they wouldn't paint Rozzie's face. Next time I want to have them paint a Day of the Living Dead theme on all of their faces and then do a photoshoot with them.
 This pose was Sadie's idea! :)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I hope you sent face-painter Kelly the cute pixie faces that she painted with such artistry! I can tell the girls are feeling extra special...and a little wild!