We went to the All I Want For Christmas Expo and Rosie has the most terrible time! Her naptime is 11:30 and the event didn't start until 12pm. We got there and there was no free cookbook and no line to get into the event like years before....that maybe should have tipped us off. Instead of free pictures with Santa it cost $10 per person to get a picture with Santa....LAME! You can see were were all color coordinated...or should I say pattern coordinated for the big event! The girl got to see the grinch, frosty, get their faces painted, and see some reindeer (Rosie's most favorite part). We get to go back tomorrow because Sadie and Bree are both performing their dances. I've actually never seen Sadie's dance so I am excited for the debut!
Bree preformed her dance the next day.












1 comment:
Poor Rozzie Bell:( That Santa is either tired or very compassionate. Plaiderific Cycle-chicks~~~That is the most amazing face painter. Whoaaa....creepy Frosty! What a Brave Bree!
Post a Comment