Each night the girls insist on having snuggle time and always call to be 1st, 2nd or last. They use to always call that they wanted last until I pointed out to them that I'm usually burned out and tired by the last girl so now they always want to be first.
I thought it would be fun to start to write down what they want to talk about each night.... And maybe the order too because that may be interesting to see if there is a trend.
Emmy- they finally got the caterpillars at school today and they are 1 cm long but will grow to be an inch. The eat all day and night. Yesterday Emmy talked about how it was her fish Phil's birthday and she had made him birthday signs and decorations around her room. More about Phil here.
Bree- really wants Lupe from school over and I was suppose to talk to her teacher to get her Mom's phone number. (I dropped the ball on that one!) The night before Bree told me that when we build a house she wants to have a crying room like at Nanny's house (whatever that means)
Sadie - Sadie was telling me all about Grandma's and Great Grandmas porcelain dolls. She said it didn't really matter what outfits they were wearing. That wasn't how she determined their cuteness...it was all based on how their faces looked. When she was talking about the dolls I could tell why someone would collect them. She was so enthusiastic and couldn't even fully express how much joy it gave her to look at the dolls! This must be a genetic thing that I don't get :) haha!
Rosie- I actually jumped into the crib with Rosie last night bc she has been so clingy and was whimpering when I put her in bed. Two of her molars are about 75 percent pushed through.
1 comment:
Such sweet and unique little spirits!
Post a Comment