This is the greatest song! I laugh hysterically whenever I hear it. For Halloween I didn't really have any idea of what I wanted to be, only that I wanted to have big hair. Then I saw this clip below and I think Penny Pingleton has pretty great hair so it is decided for me. Now I just have to see if Brian will be my Seaweed! (If you have no idea what I am talking about, you've gotta see the movie!)
I haven't seen this movie, so I will have to check it out. I'm excited for Halloween. Bryn can walk now, so she'll be getting candy for me to eat since I probably will only let her eat one or two pieces! :) I think I'm going to be a fairy just for the wings.
We are looking forward to trick-or-treaters coming to the house. Last year we went to mutual and the year before that I was in Utah and Brian in Idaho...so we haven't really had a great Halloween yet. I recommend watching Hocus Pocus though. We watched that this weekend and it is the best movie. Reminded us of the early 90's when it came out. What are you guys going to be?
Hi Kelly, thanks for posting on my blog. It is fun to find more people with blogs and get an update on your family. You look great! That is so great that you got to go to New York while my mom and Kylee were still there. Lucky!!
I always love discovering new blogs. I'm glad you two have one and found ours. I also like that you get excited about Halloween costumes. I bug Mike around August about Halloween costumes. Fun fun!
5 comments:
I haven't seen this movie, so I will have to check it out. I'm excited for Halloween. Bryn can walk now, so she'll be getting candy for me to eat since I probably will only let her eat one or two pieces! :)
I think I'm going to be a fairy just for the wings.
What are you two going to do for Halloween? Chase & I needs some good ideas because we don't have any. :) Great costume idea!
We are looking forward to trick-or-treaters coming to the house. Last year we went to mutual and the year before that I was in Utah and Brian in Idaho...so we haven't really had a great Halloween yet. I recommend watching Hocus Pocus though. We watched that this weekend and it is the best movie. Reminded us of the early 90's when it came out. What are you guys going to be?
Hi Kelly, thanks for posting on my blog. It is fun to find more people with blogs and get an update on your family. You look great! That is so great that you got to go to New York while my mom and Kylee were still there. Lucky!!
Anissa
Hey Kelly!
I always love discovering new blogs. I'm glad you two have one and found ours. I also like that you get excited about Halloween costumes. I bug Mike around August about Halloween costumes. Fun fun!
Megan Armstrong
Post a Comment