On the same night, the Bachman's (my sis' family) were driving back from Island Park to Utah and decided to make a detour to our house, which I was so excited about because we hadn't seen everyone for a long time (probably a month or two, but it always seems long). Zekie thought our lazy susan was fascinating! 9.29.2007
Happy Boo To You!
On the same night, the Bachman's (my sis' family) were driving back from Island Park to Utah and decided to make a detour to our house, which I was so excited about because we hadn't seen everyone for a long time (probably a month or two, but it always seems long). Zekie thought our lazy susan was fascinating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't get over how beautiful your house is- Way to go you two!
Hi Kelly!
Just looked over your website really quick and you guys are doing so good! You’re looking really good too! I’m glad things are going well for you guys up in ID.
I love your blog site! Thanks for sharing! You both are too cute! I
was just in Yosemite this past weekend. If you're ever in Cali, let
me know.
Love,
Kara
CUTE BLOG!
Post a Comment