9.25.2007

Summer Is Over

I think it is about time for a general update on what Brian and I have been up to. We are happy to have the majority of our fence put up and the sprinkler system scheduled to go in sometime this week. Who knew that putting a yard in would be so much work! It will be nice to have our yard, trees, bushes, and a garden next year. I am sure we will then complain about the upkeep, but for the time being it is a nice idea. We are teaching the Sunbeams at church and I am amazed at how entertaining Brian can make that one hour. He tells the best church and non-related stories that I am just as enthralled as the kids. I would love to take a picture of the kids faces while they listen. It is way cute to see their eyes light up. We celebrated Grandma Albertson's birthday this last weekend (Brian's grandma). She just turned 77 and we were delighted that everyone came to Idaho Falls to celebrate. She had a cake with a crown and septor and she was good enough to wear it. Gotta love that woman! Tonight is our last softball game. It is at 9:30pm and we feel so sorry for everyone on the team that has young kids they have to bring. But, honestly I think the kids are more awake than I am at that hour. I sadly never hit it over the fence, so I will have to earn a trip to Hawaii another way :) Lately I have been really wanting to get cable so we can watch our shows in the comfort of the living room, but my computer genius of a husband thinks it is a better idea to just watch them online for free. Most of the time I am glad to not have the the distraction of the TV in the house, and I can't complain because we pick up three channels with the antenna we bought! I guess there is too much to do each night to try to add TV to the mix, but we are going to watch Heroes, Lost, & 24 oneway or another. We hope everyone had a great summer and that you are ready for the Fall! Bring on the carmel and candy corn!

2 comments:

~Cmac~ said...

Caramel & Candy Corn - Yum Yum!

~Cmac~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.