9.17.2007

Yay, It Is Fall!

Last weekend we went to the Eastern Idaho Parade of Homes and I got some great decorating ideas. One idea I liked was the pictures hanging on the wall looked as though they were being supported by ribbon. (I tried this at home last night and it didn't look as cool as I thought it would, so I must be doing somthing wrong.)Another thing that stood out was rub-on sayings on blocks, the wall ....pretty much anywhere. I have been into this trend for awhile, but for some reason in Idaho Falls it seems like everyone is obsessed with it.I love going on the tour because it always ends up being in the Fall and this is the best time to decorate! I have been slowly adding to my decorating reportage. Three good stores I go to are Roberts, The Crackleberry Boutique, and Real Deals.

2 comments:

natalie said...

Cute ideas. I need to finish painting. I love those words too. I haven't seen anyone in Austin with them though. My sister-in-law used to sell them, so she knows ppl if you want to get some.

Kelly said...

I have two different websites that are great for the rub-on lettering....

1. vinylthatinspires.com (good selection)
2. www.myvinylwords.com (good price)