We hope everyone had a great Christmas! Santa brought us a bunch of CD's (musicals for me) and DVD's (action flicks for Brian) and Mother Nature brought us about a foot of snow so it was a very white Christmas.

Brian, Devin, & Neesha had lots of fun being pulled by the truck up and down the road. (Two intertubes were destroyed in the process.) I stayed inside and watched this lady on the travel channel go on a Caribbean Cruise. I live vicariously through the travel channel :)

Here I am admiring Nikki's Cricut. Those machines are amazing! If only I was more crafty. I am beginning to realize though that digital scrapbooking is the way to go. It is cheap and requires no clean up. That is my kind of project!

Before Christmas we went down to Utah to visit my family. On the way down we were going to walk around the SLC temple and see the lights, but it was really busy so we just drove around the temple and rolled down the window a little to hear a homeless man play Christmas hymns on his harmonica.

On the 29th we went to the Rexburg Temple Open House and it was a great experience. I asked my niece, Rylee (age 4), what her favorite part of the tour was and she said that she really liked walking up and down the stairs (there were a lot) and the "pool" :) This temple is in such a perfect location because it is on top of the Rexburg hill and it really stands out at night because there aren't many lights from the city so the temple really glows!

Any good New Years Resolutions out there? I need some suggestions!
5 comments:
Kel, I'm glad you had a fab Christmas. You'll have to let me know what digital scrapbooking programs you like. Hope your pregoness is going well. Wish you were here for Isaac birthday tomorrow. Love you tons!
love you pics! and maybe I shouldn't aske but what EXACTLY is the pregoness referred to in Katie's post? It if is a secret I won't say a word!
I love the criket. My sister just got one for christmas and we pretty much scrapbooked and used it the whole break. now i am addicted and want one.
Your house looks beautiful in all the snow!!! How fun! When is your due date again??
If you need suggestions on New Year's resolutions, you probably don't need to do any!
Post a Comment