Wow this page is PINK and just in time to announce we are having a baby girl on July 9th! We are going to be 17 weeks along on Tuesday and we were lucky to find out the gender a few weeks earlier than planned.

When I have gone to the mall the past few months I have been parking in the "expectant mother" parking which is actually closer to the store than even the handicap parking... Pregnant woman are well taken care of in Idaho :) Someone please tell me how they heck the ultrasound guy found the gender from this picture!

The baby was definitely cooperating. We viewed a second angle just to verify and yes there was nothing there!

We bought two adorable baby dresses on Friday and I am on the lookout for good places to buy headbands and bows. Any tips??
19 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS KELLY! I'm so glad you are having a baby, and a girl! (Someone's got to bring some girls into the family since Katie and Rob keep having boys ;). It will be fun to have the two cousins so close in age. Hope you haven't been too sick and that all goes well. I'm so happy for you!
That's wonderful! How exciting to get ready for your daughter. We had baby clothes hanging in sight in our room for awhile during my pregnancy and I smiled everytime I saw them. I have no tips on headbands and bows because 1) our 13 month old still has no hair and 2) more importantly, our 13 month old is a boy.
Making your own bows is easy so just learn how.
That last ultrasound pic is so funny!
I hope she's 2 days late because my birthday is july 11th. :)
Congrats! That is so exciting! Girls are sooooo much fun. I don't know what your tast is but I really like the cute little barrets and headbands they have from time to time in Fredmeyer's. But they don't have the BIG bows, I'm not a big bow person. Natalie is right you can make them and they are super easy. You just buy Baby elastic and then glue a big bow to it. I know Cynthia Taggert and Shannon Greenhaulgh always have the best bows on their girls so they might be of help to you.
With the gender pics I know there si something about three white lines close together instead of the something there for boys, but those early pics are hard. I didn't believe them when they told me it was a girl but near the end I could see it too.
I'm sooo excited for you!!!!!!!
Congratulations Kelly and Brian. That's traffic news. It seems I have so many friends that are pregnant right now and a lot are due this summer. I'm very happy for the both of you!
THAT'S ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! She'll be cool for sure!hehe
Congrats! We're so happy for you two...so glad you're having a little baby girl. It's so easy to make the bows. Wish I lived closer and I'd teach you in a minute or two. I'll send you some when she comes...k.
I love all the dogwood blossoms. That is my favorite tree and I've already killed a 30 dollar one in Utah. I'm happy that I get to look at ALL the baby clothes that are on sale now! Love, mom
Ahhhhhhhh! Girls are the best. Congratulations from Chase & me! We are sooo excited for you!
Oh yeah, and stay away from Gymboree, it's an addiction.
yeah Kelly!! I made most of kinley's bows. they are so cute and easy. Get a knee high nylon and glue it together and then add a big cute flower..There are some way cute places in logan to get some...
I as you know, am soo jealous you're having a girl :) I'm glad that now when I see girl stuff I have a cute little niece to buy for. Hope we get to see you guys again soon. Keep up the cute bloggin!
oh yay! congrats! i will say it also- girls are the best! high drama... but high fashion and accessories- haha. i learned how to make bows from the internet. then i glue them on alligator clips so i can switch them out on all her headbands. just glue a piece of grosgrain ribbon around the front of the headband so you can slide the clip in. so easy!! oh you will have so much fun!
So fun! Congrats. I loved having a girl first. Good luck with everything! Love, Anissa
Kelly Your blog looks so cute! And Pink I love it. There is a friend that makes cute bennies and headbands with flowers on them. I will get you her website. They are way cute too! Love Kristy
Yeah!! I'm sooo excited. You can't pass up baby girl clothes. You are just forced to buy them. I think I would have enjoyed an expectant mother sign! Love, liz
YAY! Congrats!
do you still get another ultrasound for your 20 week?? is it one of those 3D ones. those are sooo awesome..you can see what the baby looks like.
Hooray!!!! How fun for you both. Congrats! I am glad you finally said something about you being pregnant on your blog.
Post a Comment