8.04.2008

Who Put Me In A Basket?!?!






7 comments:

Sharee said...

I LOVE these pictures! Sadie gets cuter everyday.

Camille said...

Those pictures are adorable Kelly! Thanks for letting me hold Sadie during church, she is so stinkin cute and I couldn't get enough of her. Great to see you!

Natalie said...

Yea new pictures!!! I check your blog everyday for new pic's. She is a cutie!

Who were the other grandbabies in the picture besides yours and Katie's?

natalie said...

She is beautiful!

Kim, Tanys, Jason and Hailey said...

Sadie is so beautiful! I love how she sticks her tounge out all the time!!

Perkins said...

You make having a little girl seem so fun. I love your pictures. I am missing hanging with you. I am really looking forward to the shower. I wish I had more time this week though. Once again I love the pictures.

AmberLou said...

These pictures are so adorable! That is a fun idea to put Sadie in a basket. My friend just took a cute picture of a baby in a basket... she set the basket on the front door step then made it a black and white picture with just the baby and the basket in color. I thought it was a fun picture idea.