Brian blessed Sadie this last Sunday and it was so touching to hear all of the wonderful things he blessed her with. Sadie looked beautiful in her white long dress and foofie head band and Brian looked like a VERY proud dad!

It was really great to have all of our immediate family there (except my brother Brian who is livin it up in Hawaii and my little sis Julianne). We both had a family reunion this last weekend so we thought it would be the perfect Sunday to bless her.

Our ward has a rule that blessings can only take place in Sacrament on a fast Sunday so we had a lovely ceremony in the Relief Society Room after church. I think it worked out even better that way because Sadie and I got to sleep in and then get everything ready for the "after party."

Here is my sister Katie and her family. We each got to hold a baby! She has got three energetic boys and I can't wait until Sadie is big enough to play with her cousins. Caleb and Sadie are only two months apart.

Here are more of Sadie's cousins, Rylee, Anna, and Madison. I like to ask the girls what they are going to teach Sadie... it mostly consists of dancing, singing, and how to be a princess :)

And what more can I say other than I have some great friends with some wicked cooking skills. Thanks for the support guys!
8 comments:
Cute pictures! I like the group one of all of us. I forgot to tell you, Lucy had the exact same blessing dress. We have the same taste I guess! :)
I was planning on attending but as you will soon come to realize that sometimes your baby has a different plan for you. Ryker was having a rough time going to sleep after church and by the time he went down I knew I had missed the best part. I really wished I could have been there. I am sure it was great. I love all the cute pictures.
Kelly, I am so sorry we missed it. We had planned to go, then forgot until 4:45. She is absolutely adorable! I'm sure it was an amazing experience.
What a lucky baby to have a wonderful blessing from a great dad and foofed to the max from a stylish mom~~
Thanks for having it at a time that worked out perfect for us:)
Love, mom~
It was such a nice blessing, thank you for inviting us!
Oh my goodness- she is the prettiest little thing I've ever seen! I love her white head band with all the beads and feathers! Kelly, you look beautiful.
How nice that you could share that day with so many people!
i can't belive you just had a baby..you look beautiful! i lvoe sadies dress.
Post a Comment