7.08.2008

She's Here!

Mercedes Rose Stewart (i.e. Sadie) was born today at 9:19 am. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 14 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. Both her and her mom are very tired but are doing very well. Her Dad is also a little tired so he isn't going to say too much more at this point other than he thinks he has the cutest little daughter ever. I am sure Kelly will expound much more in the days to come.

10 comments:

Kim, Tanys, Jason and Hailey said...

CONGRATS!!! I have been checking your blog 3 to 4 times a day waiting for the news!! I am so excited. When you get rested up, please post some pictures....I am dying to see Sadie!! Tell Kelly I said HI!!

Belnap Family said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! Glad to hear that baby and mom are doing well. Can't wait to see her!!

Kimberly said...

So great! I can't wait for the pictures. Make sure you all take it easy for the next few weeks!

k8e said...

Hooray and congratulations!! I can't wait to see some pics and here how it all went!

Kristine said...

Congratulations! You two will be great parents!

Megan said...

Congrats! That's wonderful news! Can't wait to see pictures of Sadie.

Sharee said...

I am excited to see some pictures. I am also glad that Kelly is doing well. If you guys need anything, let me know. CONGRATS!

~Cmac~ said...

I'm so glad everything went well! You are amazing.

Ren said...

Congratulations! I guess this means you win the race! We are so excited for both of you. Too bad we couldn't arrange that joint hospital stay! Good luck in the upcoming weeks! We are so happy for you both! You will be great parents!
Renae

Abs said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!!!