Let's hope that Sadie enjoys her blessing more than taking a family picture!We are blessing Mercedes Rose this next Sunday, July 27th, at 4:30pm in the Relief Society room at the Rosewood Bldg. We would like to invite all of our family and friends to attend. After the blessing we will be having a light meal and refreshments at our home.
We hope to see you all there...first 100 people get a free Lagoon pass!!
8 comments:
I'm so glad it's after our ward! Yeah.
P.S. The bread is baking now...sorry the weekend got away from me but I'll drop it off tomorrow morning.
It will be fun to finally meet your little angel. Hope momhood is treating you well. I'm sure you're doing an excellent job!
We will be there! I am glad it is after our church. By the way what a cute little family you guys are. I will make a salad or dessert for your thing after her blessing. I hope the RS room is big enough for the first 100 people. (LOL)
wish i could be there. She looks so precious!.. how is it going for you? surviving?
wish i could be there. She looks so precious!.. how is it going for you? surviving?
i am glad you are loving being a new mom! It was hard on me the first 2 months with McKinley because everything was new and I had a baby to take care of. crazy! but you are so patient and loving...probably a natural at being a mom. congrats again!!!
Can I bring something to help you feed all these people? Let me know.
That will be a special day for you! Looks like all is going well -- the three of you look great! And, don't you think you could pass of Sadie as just yawning in this picture? :)
Post a Comment