Sadie is such a sweet baby and we are loving every second with her. It all seems somewhat surreal that she is finally here in our arms and not in my belly! Here are some pictures of Sadie at the hospital. Thank you everyone for all of your comments and congratulations. I will have Brian post a little about how it all went down this last Monday/Tuesday because the Fentanyl sort of took my memory away!
Kelly & Brian ... I am so, so happy and excited for you. I am so glad you got to experience having a baby, and how long it took to get her here. What a blessing.
Kelly, when you get a minute, email me and let me know how it all went.
Congratulations Brian and Kelly!! And Welcome Sadie! She is so cute!! Will I get to meet her at the reunion? Good luck, you will do great. Sleep every chance you can!! ;)
Kelly and Brian! Congrats. The happy day finally came...she looks so sweet and cuddly. We hope to see you on Wednesday. We are flying into Idaho Falls and then driving to the Bylund reunion. Richard said to be sure and drop in...and that he might be there, but we can't find you on Google map. We'll call tonight to see if that's okay. Love, Aunt Elaine and Uncle David.
The previous comment was from Neesha, she likes to use my account when she signs into things. But I figured you knew I wouldn't use such words as "cute". What kind of man would I be if I talked like that. Anyways I love Brian's compaq shirt, or should I say DAD'S compaq shirt. And I believe the yellow shirt you're wearing came from someone else I know....maybe me! Man Brian, don't you own any clothes that you yourself bought. You moocher!
You are both such cute parents! I could tell how happy you were when we came by on Sunday. Sorry for just dropping in and interupting your evening. Sadie is so beautiful! I am glad that you are all doing so well.
9 comments:
Kelly & Brian ... I am so, so happy and excited for you. I am so glad you got to experience having a baby, and how long it took to get her here. What a blessing.
Kelly, when you get a minute, email me and let me know how it all went.
Can't wait to see you guys.
~Natalie, Greg, Ben & Reese
Love the pictures! You two will make great parents.
My favorite is the GIANT smile on Brian's face in EVERY picture!!! I can tell he is a very proud dad!
Congratulations Brian and Kelly!! And Welcome Sadie! She is so cute!! Will I get to meet her at the reunion? Good luck, you will do great. Sleep every chance you can!! ;)
Kelly and Brian! Congrats. The happy day finally came...she looks so sweet and cuddly. We hope to see you on Wednesday. We are flying into Idaho Falls and then driving to the Bylund reunion. Richard said to be sure and drop in...and that he might be there, but we can't find you on Google map. We'll call tonight to see if that's okay. Love, Aunt Elaine and Uncle David.
congrats!!! she's beautiful!!!
we are so happy for you guys. She is so cute, and we can't wait to see her!
The previous comment was from Neesha, she likes to use my account when she signs into things. But I figured you knew I wouldn't use such words as "cute". What kind of man would I be if I talked like that. Anyways I love Brian's compaq shirt, or should I say DAD'S compaq shirt. And I believe the yellow shirt you're wearing came from someone else I know....maybe me! Man Brian, don't you own any clothes that you yourself bought. You moocher!
You are both such cute parents! I could tell how happy you were when we came by on Sunday. Sorry for just dropping in and interupting your evening. Sadie is so beautiful! I am glad that you are all doing so well.
Post a Comment