Sadie and I put all of our Fall/Halloween decorations up this weekend and my house looks a little cluttered I think. Adding all the baby contraptions and decorations kinda does this to a home. So I have been thinking a lot about the word: SIMPLIFY and have tried to apply it to different areas of my life.

First on the list was my blog reader alerts. Back in my 8-5 working days I got pretty bored and was on the computer all day so I found a lot of blogs that helped me pass the time. Now that I stay at home and have more control over my time I have wiped out all of the random blogs and now just keep up with the lovely people that read this blog and a few other photography and crafty blogs.
The next area to simplify is going to be the basement. After seeing my neighbors immaculate basement I realized that for a couple that has been married less than five years we have accumulated a lot of stuff! So that is what I will be doing this next week in case any one cares. I will be cleaning out my basement, reading Breaking Dawn and taking care of a sick husband. wIsH Me LuCk!
7 comments:
Good Luck! You seem to have it all together.
good luck with your plans! i hope ur husband feels better soon, it's no fun to be sick. yuck! by the way, i LOVED breaking dawn....it's VERY hard to put down when you start reading it....i'm just sad that i'm done with the book!
Good luck!!!!! I wish I had a house to even clutter!
That picture of Sadie is so adorable! I hope that Brian gets over his cold quickly.
Have lots of fun Simplifing..i think you should play the Ryan Shupe song "simplify" while you are doing it!!!
When I looked at the picture of Brian I thought...man he looks like his parents. Then I saw the picture of Sadie and thought she looked a lot like you! Strong genes running around that place.
Good luck...you'll probably need it. I've got this great video that I'll send you about a "man cold." I think you'll appreciate it.
Post a Comment