Yesterday I took Sadie in for her two month checkup and she is 10 pounds 13 oz (50
th percentile), 23" long (76
th percentile) and her head circumference is 16" (90
th percentile) so my baby has got a big head! I was preparing myself for one sad baby after getting her shots, but I was amazed she only fussed for a few seconds and then went right to sleep. I thought, "Wow, Sadie has a high tolerance of pain!" Later I realized the nurse had given her some sugary liquid right before the shots that magically made everything not hurt. I am all for that. It was still sad though to watch her get stuck with needles and see the three band aids on her thigh.

Brian is really great with Sadie and loves to have really long in depth conversations with her. It seems like she makes a new noise everyday which is keeping us really entertained.

Sadie and I went on an outing to get passport photos. This is actually her first professional photo!
10 comments:
Oh, she is so lovely!!!
I feel so bad when kids have to get shots. She is growing so good. You are such a good mommy. By the way you look to good in your passport picture. And Sadie is a doll.
Two months already! Isn't it fun how entertaining they are even though to other people it probably seems like they don't do anything? :)
So where are you planning to go with your passports??
Yeah, what are you planning to do with the passports? Taking Sadie to Europe?
I always hate the shot thing, because you take a perfectly happy baby to the Dr. and then the next day and for two weeks after they aren't well and are cranky. Isn't the doctor supposed to make you feel better?
Yes ... very curious as to why you need passport photos. You must tell.
She is growing so big so fast. It is so sad how fast it goes by.
Good for you cutting your hair. Post some pic's of you, especially if you go shorter.
Time goes by so fast when they are newborn. I know that you are enjoying each new day and all the new discoveries of your little girl. It is amazing to watch their personalities develop with each passing day. You look great in your passport photo! What a babe! I wish that I looked that good after having a baby 2 months ago.
wow that went fast...she is adorable..i had no idea that is a RSRB concert in IF..
i have to tell JOn. you might see us there.
We are planning a trip to Korea so Brian can show us around his mission area! I love that Sadie looks like she is cheering in her picture :)
You and Sadie take great pictures. Have fun in Korea!
My brother just got home from his mission in South Korea just about a year ago. That is so neat that you guys are going back. Rich and I went back to his mission (Italy) on our one year anniversary - which was a long time ago!! But it was so fun and neat to see members he knew and go to their apartments. What a neat opportunity - have fun!
Post a Comment