10.14.2008

Brian Keeps Us Entertained

After months of searching we finally bought a second car! Hurray! Lets just say I love it! (I am going to let the pictures do the talking on this post!)

Sadie has been so talkative and social lately. Not to mention she is sleeping around 8-10 hours a night, so life is really good :)

14 comments:

Mom and Dad Stewart said...

What a super cute little pumpkin!!! Grandma sure loves her Sadie! And that guy by the car....well...I am just at a lost for words.

Belnap Family said...

This is the modeling side of Brian I did not know! Wow, he's good. I love your new car, and I'm so excited for you guys!!!! Sadie is so fun to make smile and coo.

Towne Family said...

Love the Pilot! I'm sure you will so enjoy it. By the way, Kelly, how do you do the little pictures in the big picture? You know, how did you get all of those pics of the Pilot in one big pic?

The Taggarts said...

I love the car! How exciting! Sadie is adorable in her Halloween outfit. Sounds like you guys are doing well.

Kimberly said...

I love the pumpkin outfit! I also liked her cheerleader costume. She is so adorable.

Sharee said...

Sadie is such a cute little girl! I LOVE the pilot... you will have to give me a ride sometime. I also love all the new family pictures. What a cute little family.

Kristine said...

I thought that was your family driving by in that sweet car! :) Cute pictures of Sadie in the pumpkin outfit! And yes, how do you get all the little pictures?

Kelly said...

i never know if i should answer questions on my blog or email people back...so i will just answer here. to do the small pictures go to http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php

Jessica said...

Awesome!! Is that a honda pilot? My sister in law just got that car too. Very nice!!!
Love the pumpkin!!!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

Sweet car and even sweeter pumpkin. I like your new pics on the far right. Especially, the one where Sadie has one eye shut....shades of her momma!

m@R(! said...

cute little outfit...wow i can't believe how long she sleeps..enjoy it!!

natalie said...

Hurray for sleeping through the night. That makes all the difference!
And congrats on the 2nd car. That is exciting.

B&C Parke Family said...

Aww your so sweet! Love the car posing pics!! It looks like something I would do!!!