10.28.2008

There is No Escaping It...

We are truly Ryan Shupe groupies! Here I am with my nephew Ben aka Zeke. (Sorry Zekes, not sure why I am squeezing your arm so hard!) On Saturday night we crashed a Ryan Shupe concert at the Joseph Smith Building on BYU campus. It was a recruiting type of event for Ernest & Young (Rob, my bro in law works for them). They were handing out these rattlers that lit up so I grabbed a few. They are the perfect baby rattler! We had a fun time. Thanks for inviting us Kate & Rob!



Before the concert we went on the Provo River Halloween Cruise. There were all of these pumpkins lit up along the river and one guy swung from the land to the boat on a zip cord. Everyone thought it was pretty lame, but after seeing this picture of our tour guide on the far right with his bright red eyes maybe there was more to it than we thought!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

itunes randomly put "rain falls down" on when I was reading your blog. Looks like you are having a great time in Utah.

Kim, Tanys, Jason and Hailey said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! I am sure your family loved seeing you, Brian and Sadie.

The Devin Stewart Family said...

If we were in Utah we would be to every concert with you guys. You gotta love Ryan Shupe. Sadie is looking so big. She is getting cuter every time we see her picture.

Julie Loftus said...

Cute blog! You guys just look like you are constantly having fun! You just have the cutest dang pictures of your family! I love it!

Brenda said...

I love the cool cutie in the pink sunglasses. She looks like Paul Shaffer on the Letterman show:)

Towne Family said...

Ryan Shupe...never heard of him...well, except from you two. You guys kill me. Anyways, can I just say, cutest pic ever of Sadie with her pink glasses. She looks all big now! Have a great Halloween!

m@R(! said...

yeah! we just went to the concert here in LOGAN last night. i thought about you a few times and Looked around wondering if you were there. :)
There concert was SOOO fun!!