3.16.2009

Life's A Beach

Here are a few things on my to do list:

1. Eat banana pancakes at Hukilau Cafe
2. Jump off a waterfall
3. Snorkel at Hanama Bay
4. Eat some poi
5. Watch a movie on the beach in Waikiki
6. Get a tan
7. Take a bunch of pictures of Sadie and Brian on the beach

See ya in a couple of weeks!

8 comments:

Belnap Family said...

How do you snorkel with a baby?!

PS. we all secretly hate you.

Belnap Family said...

Alright, I can't stay mad at you!! Have a REALLY GOOD TIME! I'll miss my Kelly time...see ya next, next Sunday
:)
:)

Annalee Kelly said...

I am jealous...beaches, good food, sun...what more could a girl want?

m@R(! said...

you are going!!! what??? i wanna come.

Megan said...

umm...extremely jealous. Have so much fun. Can't wait to see pictures.

Jessica said...

You are soooooooooooo lucky!!! Have fun!

The Taggarts said...

I didn't know you guys were going to Hawaii! I am so jealous! I've never been there and I'm hoping that maybe next year for our 10th anniversary we'll go, so I'm anxious to hear all about it. You have some fun plans!

Janna G said...

so jealous!