I was totally thinking...this is sweet. I need to this this with our family, especially since there's 5 of us it's perfect...except then I looked at the bodies and realized I needed to have 3 girls, not 3 boys. Oh well!
that is so funny! i loved that there were 3 Sadie's... it made it great! I also loved Brian's sweet moves across the stage in front of you! :) How fun!!!
6 comments:
I am amazing!
Pretty funny!
Seeing Sadie 3x made me think... Can you imagine if you had triplets? I would need a live in nanny and maid!
I was totally thinking...this is sweet. I need to this this with our family, especially since there's 5 of us it's perfect...except then I looked at the bodies and realized I needed to have 3 girls, not 3 boys. Oh well!
Finally those lessons at Marvel's dance studio paid off!
Ha ha! Fancy footwork you guys.
that is so funny! i loved that there were 3 Sadie's... it made it great! I also loved Brian's sweet moves across the stage in front of you! :) How fun!!!
Post a Comment