11.07.2009

BeWitched



A few weeks ago we visited my family in Utah and saw the witches at Gardner Village with my sisters. Sadie wanted to show off her counting skills in this video. She laughs at herself every time she watches it (and counts along too). My favorite part is at the end when she touches the plant and does a strange laugh.




6 comments:

m@R(! said...

i love the picture of sadie on the pumpkin. cute.

Scott and Collette said...

Whoa, that witch is quite icky. But, I guess you need to put something ugly on your blog once in awhile to really put your cuteness into perspective :)

Towne Family said...

One...two...three...it's really cute to hear Sadie talk. I bet you can't wait until she never stops talking! The joy of little girls.

Katie said...

That really was fun to get out and about together...even if I was a little frazzled with 3 boys running opposite directions! I was just pretended to be one of the witches...yeah, that's it. We can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving :)

Brenda said...

What a beautiful picture of my gorgeous daughters and my four grandbabies all in a row!
I'm glad you showed me Sadie's tricks and posted it, so I can watch it over and over again. She has such a funny breathy little voice:)

The Devin Stewart Family said...

Sadie's counting video is darling. I am still trying to get Corbin to count, but everything is two. Sadie looks so much bigger than last time we saw her. They grow so fast.