11.02.2009

Leading Up to Halloween

It was a big night for Brian and I... we actually had to hire a babysitter (we are so spoiled with Grandparents around). So I had one of the YW in my ward come over and she said Sadie made her earn her money by reading books to her for two hours! Nice work Sadie :)


We enjoyed going to a Halloween party at our neighbors house where we were the runner-ups in a gum chewing contest. We rock! I was a princess and we are still trying to figure out what Brian was.


Sadie really liked this Jamaican wig we have. I turned on the song "One Love" by Bob Marley and she just danced and danced until she got dizzy and fell over. We have been watching too much "So You Think You Can Dance" so Sadie has got some wicked dance skills.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Kellyyyyy Princess of Power!!! Lisa and I looked at your photography blog and all the different family pictures were INCREDIBLE~~~~
Sadie is the cutest lady bug ever and she even makes a gnarly Sadie Marley:)