This last week we drove to Shoshone Falls in Twin Falls to see the sights.
We got there pretty late in the day, but it was still blazin’ hot.
The girls did great in the car sleeping most of the way. We stayed at the Shilo and did lotsa swimming and went for a nice run around the town. They have a really fun trail right by the Magic Valley Mall that is right next to a deep ravine where the Snake River runs though.
5 comments:
Wow! You are a bloggin' fool. You must've been up forever putting all those posts together. It was fun to look through all of them. Beautiful waterfall pics!
It looks impressive! I bet it is awe inspiring in real life. I love the first picture of the gorge by itself (or whatever it's called). Was the sky really that pink? wow.
Emmy looks quite spoiled in her snugli. Your collages and the waterfall in Brian's sunglass reflection are very artistic!
I'm liking the Maverick glasses. Sorry you lost your other ones in the Idaho jungle. Can I be your Goose? Actually Ice Man best fits me.
Beautiful pictures. Dave and I have been wanting to take a little trip to Twin to see the sights. You will have to give me some tips before we go there(who knows when that will happen but a girl can dream.
Post a Comment