7.09.2010

We Are the Champions

June 26th Brian held a softball tournament for the Stake...(his calling is Stake Athletic’s Director) It was such a long day full of softball games, but we ended up on top winning in the end.

DSC_1666_30

Brian did awesome. He hit is over the fence maybe six to seven times throughout the day...I wasn’t really counting for sure, but I know it was a lot.

_DSC4283

DSC_1652_30

Sadie brought her mini bat and gloves so she could get in on the action.

_DSC4299

DSC_1635

DSC_1649

DSC_1654_30

DSC_1661 copy 2_30

That morning I ran in the Bone to Back with some ladies from my ward. It was five miles and we had a couple little hills at the end of our run. It was good times and I think Brian is going to run it with me next year.

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA> <SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Wow, no wonder why you look so fit!!! 5 miles is impressive. Brian has an awesome calling in the church. You guys should buy our foam pit and throw an extreme bmx tournament for the stake :)

Sharee said...

Way to go Kelly! You are amazing!

MadMadameMim said...

so prouf of all you ladies, wish I couldhave done it too but I just wasn't there yet. I did go 6 miles this wekend though. Yeah! It was so good to see you guys. Can't wait for our next trip!