After Shoshone Falls we drove to Bear Lake for a couple days of fun in the sun! We spent a little time at the lake because it was pretty windy and lots of time at the pool. Sadie obviously had more fun in the sand than in the water.
Emmy spent most of the time in her car seat protected from the wind.
Brian was in charge of the feast... a burger, hotdog and Boca burger. For dessert we had s’mores...Caramellow s’mores to be precise.
This is a Stewart inside joke, but I will share... Brian, his Mom, and we found out Sadie too stick their tongue out when they are concentrating hard. Who knew something like that could be hereditary!!!
This picture goes to show that I am a really mean Mom!
We stayed at Harbor Village and it was on my bucket list of things to do places to stay.
We found this cute little frozen yogurt/cupcake place.
We had a dang good trip.


















4 comments:
Okay, confession time...I do the tongue thing too. Is it really a Stewart thing? I didn't know Brian or my mom did it. See how observant I am! I still can't believe how much Emmy looks like your dad, Kelly. She's a doll!
Such cute girls!! Ah, I love them :)
I am, once again, playing blog catch up. I miss you and your sweet little gurlz. Thanks for taking the time to post so many pix and blogs, so I feel "caught up," in all your fun activities. Harbor Village looks cool and it was fun to see the pic of Brian and the mystery grill bucket.
It is hereditary, Greg passed it on to Ethan too. Makes for some great pictures! Your trip looked fun! Sorry it was windy. Seems like we always spend more time on the sand than in the water too. I guess that's why you go to "the beach" versus just a pool. Kids love sand!
Post a Comment