8.20.2010

Happy Half Birthday

Emmy had her six month check up on Tuesday and here are her stats...Weight 17lbs. 13 1/2 oz (80%), Height 27 1/2in (94%), Head Cirm. 17 3/4 (96%). This is all Sadie will let me write for now...she is crying “bideo of Sadie”.... more to come later. Story of my life! I’m back... Emmy got four more teeth this week! Her two front teeth are going to have such a big space between them too. It will be really cute! I figured I should try and get some pictures before my baby has a mouth full of teeth.

Emmy6monthsRe

Emmy doesn’t like any of her teethers so we found that a carrot works just as well!

Emmy6months1Re

Sadie and I have been watching this and laughing our heads off!

2 comments:

Katie said...

What is Sadie saying in that video? It's hilarious, not even knowing. That frame Emmy's in in so cool. What a fun idea.

Sharee said...

I really want to glaze that frame to make all the details come out, it is really cool. Bring it over.
I just adore Emmy, she has such a cute personality and so fun to get to smile and laugh.