Super cute Kel. I think it's fabulous that you have a studio set up for Winter biznez. All your pics are gorge as always!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the cute costumes! You all look great! Emmy looks so cute in that witches costume!
Awesome costumes! Sadie sure makes the cutest Chinese Doll and Emmy the prettiest little witch. Love the white faces!
such cute costumes!!!!! I recently got my orange cardigan at J. crew. Hopefully they have more...so worth it. :)
Very cute costumes!!! Your girls are adorable!
Did you make Emmy's witch tutu? Your girls have such beautiful, big eyes. Did they both go trick-or-treating? I'm sure they were a hit!
Your dad and I looked at this last week and we got such a kick out of the fun expressions that you captured! Very creative costumes and makeup:) Someday, your little cuties will laugh and laugh when they see these.
CUte Kelly, I love them! I can't believe what that white face paint does to Sadie's eyes! Wow!
So cute! Question for you...how do you have it set up where when people leave a comment it sends it to your email? Does that make sense?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Super cute Kel. I think it's fabulous that you have a studio set up for Winter biznez. All your pics are gorge as always!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the cute costumes! You all look great! Emmy looks so cute in that witches costume!
Awesome costumes! Sadie sure makes the cutest Chinese Doll and Emmy the prettiest little witch. Love the white faces!
such cute costumes!!!!! I recently got my orange cardigan at J. crew. Hopefully they have more...so worth it. :)
Very cute costumes!!! Your girls are adorable!
Did you make Emmy's witch tutu? Your girls have such beautiful, big eyes. Did they both go trick-or-treating? I'm sure they were a hit!
Your dad and I looked at this last week and we got such a kick out of the fun expressions that you captured! Very creative costumes and makeup:) Someday, your little cuties will laugh and laugh when they see these.
CUte Kelly, I love them! I can't believe what that white face paint does to Sadie's eyes! Wow!
So cute! Question for you...how do you have it set up where when people leave a comment it sends it to your email? Does that make sense?
Post a Comment