10.10.2010

It feels like Fall

fall (3)
We had a very successful crop of pumpkins this year so we decided to throw them all on the porch because who really needs to get to our front door anyways. Sadie likes to play/rearrange all the little pumpkins and I ended up liking what she did better so, Go Sadie!
fall (1)
I somehow made my way onto two different cooking sites and I saw these fun candy corn cupcakes and cookies and I just couldn't help myself. Either I was just really hungry or felt like baking because that is what I did for a majority of the day. The rest of the day was spent doing dishes (I hate that). They look better than they taste I'm afraid!
fall (2)
This was Sadie's and my project this weekend. I saw this bat thing at my crafty friends house and I just had to copy her. The best thing of all it that it was completely free because I had everything I needed to make it. I can't wait to copy more of her ideas.
fall (4)
Emmy gives me the best smiles whenever I pull the camera out. It is wonderful! Sadie on the other hand could care less. I really hope she gives in sometime and will just give me a toothy grin. I probably shouldn't hold my breathe though.

12 comments:

Katie said...

Such fall festiveness! Thanks for the major sister chat tonight :) It's always so great to pick your brain and all it's photography, crafty, familyish wisdom!

kristen said...

Thanks Kelly! Hey my blog hasn't been private for a while now so Katie can peek all she wants!

Erica said...

Very crafty! And wayyyy cool pumpkins! I love the little ones :) Girls and pumpkins, that is.

Towne Family said...

Looks like you guys are ready for the big spook day. What are you going to dress your girls up as this year? Great pumpkins, by the way!

devrie said...

looks like a blast! brian is so good to let you take pics. russ just whines the whole time. he's as bad as the kids! :)

Us Bailey's said...

Fun Fun! I like your crafts and those cookies look yummy! Can't wait to see your other crafts!

Sharee said...

I LOVE that you are always looking for cute projects to dress up your house. You are amazing!

The Wolfs said...

Love the way that your bats turned out and the purple looks so amazing! ALL of your pictures are so fantastic!

Michelle Joy said...

The pumpkins and cornstalks look soo cute and festive and I don't think I've ever told you but I Love your front door! Also the picture of Emmy & Dad... please... it can't get any better than that. She is adorable!

Brenda said...

I guess I should have asked you while you were here if you had any new posts....so since I was missing you already, I looked and Halloweeny Heyday!! Hope you made it home safely and without too much crying from the peanut section. Thanks for the wonderful visit and all the driving to get here:)

Jessica said...

Love your front entrance! So festive!

m@R(! said...

you are just so adorable..i wish i was your neighbor and could copy everything you do!