11.21.2010

Other Halloween Festivities

I think this post will almost have me feeling caught up on the blog. WAHOO

We had a ward Halloween playgroup earlier in the month. Sadie’s face looks ghostly from being so sick! This is Sadie’s bestest friend Brooklyn.

 

We pulled out Sadie’s ladybug costume from last year and it fit Emmy perfect. Sadie really wanted to wear it again, but she just doesn't realize that although is is such a skinny little thing that she is about twice as tall as Emmy.

 

Sadie thought the cake walk was awesome. Half the time she was walking the opposite direction as all the other kids, but that is just how Sadie rolls.

I went to a fun girlz Halloween party and we played a game where I had to drink pickle juice. It sorta remided me of drinking ocean water, but it was still pretty rancid. I love getting together for girl nights and acting silly/stupid! DSC_0307

Brian and I went to Dr. Slaughter’s House of Terror on a date night. It is sorta becoming our Halloween tradition. I love that Brian takes me on such fun original dates!

IMAG0036

1 comment:

Us Bailey's said...

What a fun time! I'm sad I missed the girls halloween party (we had other stuff going on) but maybe it wasn't so bad if I missed drinking pickle juice! Glad you had fun on your date night. (oh and Emmy's headband was left at my house-- I'll run it by later!)Good luck!