This Saturday we went to a fun spring carnival at ISU. The girls both got to pick out a free book when we first walked in and there was lunch, a fishing pond, cake walk, and so many activities that were just perfect for their ages.
This lady/clown took about ten minutes to make this cute Ariel and then another ten minutes to make a "Re - punzel" for Emmy (that is how Sadie says it) and both girls ended up biting and popping the balloon until they were completely deflated that same day. They have no respect for this ladies craft. She was amazing!
That morning I did a little photo shoot with this perfectly sweet six month old.I thought I should throw this up here since I definitely have an owl theme going on this blog right now :)







2 comments:
Emmy's sportin' the cute little pigtail thing. Looks good on her!
Those balloons are amazing! I'm glad you were able to have such a fun weekend! ISU does some really cool stuff! Good luck!
Post a Comment